Your cart is currently empty!
words have always inspired us since ages. Sometimes it is our own soothing words that goes on In our heads and sometimes it is the words of others that makes a difference in our living, in our thought processes.
So what is it that you tell yourself in the morning that keeps you going throughout the day?
Or is it that you do not say anything to yourself and you read someone else’s thoughts to motivate yourself early in the morning?
Now, if you ask me What I do early in the morning then I must tell you the truth. The truth is that I get up in the morning and the first thought that comes to my mind is how am I going to make it through the day? Will I be enough? Will I have a lot of challenges? Will I fall sick?
The next thing that I do to myself is, I play the healer. I tell myself nothing will go wrong; everything will work out fine and even if it doesn’t something will come up that will make my day worth the effort.
The third thing that I do is talk to myself. Oh! You must hear what I talk to myself. but then, that surely calms me down. The nervous tic in my head is no longer active. So then, I get back to some reading either I read my own poems, or I read someone else’s. On some days I also end up reading sayings and quotes by others. At the end of the day I always try to find out is the quote that I read to myself in the morning find some place in my life during the day.
So, this is how I try to make my life a little more than it seems in the morning.
Let me tell you a few of my favorite quotes in this article.
Oh yes! I must also tell you that sometimes I do refer do the lyrics of some songs, they too give you courage to live through the day.
So here we go hope you find peace in them in times of trouble and solace in times of confusion.
1. I hope the leaving is joyful, And I hope never to return. Frida Kahlo.
2. I never paint dreams or nightmares. I paint my own reality. Frieda Kahlo.
3. Courage is the most important of all the virtues because without courage, you can’t practice any other virtue consistently. Maya Angelou.
4. A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to perceive your and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles. Christopher Reeve.
5. The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room. Frank Lucas
6. Whenever you find yourself doubting how far you can go just remember how far you have come. Remember everything you have faced, all the battles you have won, and all the fears you have overcome. anonymous
7. Sometimes you just have to die a little inside in order to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
8. We all have an unsuspected reserve of strength insight that emerges when life puts us to the test. Isabel Allende
9. Healing does not mean the damage never existed. It means the damage no longer controls our lives.
10. Breathe, my friend. You are not old, you are young. You are not a mess, you are normal. Extraordinary, perhaps. In the blink of an eye your life will change. And it will continue to change for decades to come. Enjoy it, embrace it, be grateful for the ride. You are not old, you are young. And faith will get you everywhere. Just you wait. Abby Larson.
So, this is a collection that
I read often Since I fall often, I rise often.
I see often What is missing in this world
what can make this world beautiful is not hope alone
what can make this world worth living are not words alone
but the duality that people often encounter needs to stop
or needs to find a point where two extremes merge.
Fakeness, cunning minds, indulging minds, diverging minds.
all need to find there ends.
all need to make peace and not war.